US/UK Expatriate Supervisor - London - £45,000 - £55,000
Would you like to work for a no timesheet practice?
Do you want to work for a firm which offers incredibly flexible working?
This growing boutique specialises in US and UK Expatriate tax, when they were founded they only had 6 clients and have developed this over 15 years to well over 1,000 clients. The Owners are all ex Big 4 with over 30 years' experience. Their goal for the next 12 months is to expand their headcount by 25%.
Why join this firm?
This firm are unique within the US/UK Expatriate tax due to the fact they are a no timesheet practice which gives you the chance to focus on other areas as oppose to the time consuming admin for your timesheets.
The other reasons to join this firm are:
- Relaxed and welcoming modern environment
- Dress for your diary every day
- All business comes from word of mouth, showcasing their fantastic client relationships and excellent service
- Flexible working whether that be part time hours or working from home a couple of days a week
- Fantastic career progression
As US/UK Expatriate Supervisor you will be given responsibility from day one where you will be managing a portfolio of clients which is made up from a variety of sectors including entertainment, financial services and many more. This role will be a mixture of both compliance and advisory as it has a very natural flow to the work with the compliance work often leading to the advisory work. You will also be a mentor for a small team consisting of 3 junior members.
As US/UK Expatriate Tax Supervisor, you will need to be:
- Be able to prepare and submit US tax returns
- Substantial experience of US/UK Expatriate tax work
- Experience of managing a team
For more information about this US/UK Expatriate Tax Supervisor role, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email email@example.com