My clients are a dynamic fast-paced tax accounting practice experiencing rapid growth and looking for driven individuals to be part of the team, helping to deliver world class proactive client service.
Based in London, they give ambitious individuals the opportunity to gain US and UK tax experience from industry experts and from a varied, diverse client base.
They provide a supportive culture for personal development and encourage individuals to develop their technical skills through formal training and client experience, their communication skills through coach-led collaborative workshops and a platform to build their own industry networks. Career progression is encouraged, clear and achievable in the firm.
- Prepares complex tax returns
- Reviews US and UK returns prepared by Tax Associates and Interns for accuracy
- Manages own client portfolio
- Prepares budgets
- Proactive client management
- Uses initiative to provide technical solutions and deliverables for clients
- Proficient in use of tax research material
- Attends client meetings with senior members of the team
- Contributes to the acquisition of new work/clients
- Prepares advice for advisory projects and ensures clients are kept up to date
- Attends industry events with senior members of the team
- 3-5 years US and UK (dual handler) individual tax experience; or US only individual tax experience; or US corporate tax experience with a Big 4 or boutique firm serving international clients
- US CPA or Enrolled Agent
- Strong technical knowledge
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and works well under pressure
- Ability to work in the UK preferred, but not essential
- Fluent written and spoken English (other languages a plus)
They offer a highly competitive remuneration package, including a discretionary bonus structure, private medical insurance, company pension plan, life assurance, etc.
The firm provides tax advice, planning, and compliance services for individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts and estates, subject to the US tax system, wherever they may live or operate in the world.
A well-established firm, they have offices in London, Zurich and Geneva with clients in more than 30 countries. Their strong, multilingual team of US tax accountants, UK tax accountants and US attorneys bring together expertise from the Big 4 accounting firms and Fortune 500 companies.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Laura on 02072696317.