- Are you a US/UK tax dual handler looking for your next exciting move?
- Do you want to work for a hugely successful team who place a big emphasis on work-life balance?
An opportunity has arisen within a Top 10 firm for a UK/US Dual Handler Tax Manager.
Dual Handler Role:
- Review and sign off US & UK tax returns
- Assisting with ad hoc advisory projects
- Conducting UK & US arrival and departure consultations
- Dealing with HMRC and IRS enquires/audits
- Will be EA qualified
- ATT qualified for US taxes
- Have experience in managing client engagements and their assignee populations
- Be experienced in both UK and US tax
The team sits within a successful and expanding Top 10 firm, who really encourage a good work-life balance for their employees and are open to arranging agile working. There's a really great culture in the team and it would suit someone wanting to maintain their career within a social and friendly environment.
To apply, or for more information, contact Laura now: 0207 269 6317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org