US & UK Tax Expatriate Tax Manager
Up to £70,000
- Are you a US/UK tax dual handler looking for your next exciting move?
- Do you want to work for a hugely successful team who place a big emphasis on work-life balance?
An opportunity has arisen within a Top 10 firm for a UK/US Dual Handler Tax Manager.
Dual Handler Role:
- Review and sign off US & UK tax returns
- Assisting with ad hoc advisory projects
- Conducting UK & US arrival and departure consultations
- Dealing with HMRC and IRS enquires/audits
- Will be EA qualified
- ATT qualified for US taxes
- Have experience in managing client engagements and their assignee populations
- Be experienced in both UK and US tax
The team sits within a successful and expanding Top 10 firm, who really encourage a good work-life balance for their employees and are open to arranging agile working. There's a really great culture in the team and it would suit someone wanting to maintain their career within a social and friendly environment.
To apply, or for more information, contact Laura now: 0207 269 6317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.