20 days ago
07 October 2020
US/UK Tax Semi-Senior London
Salary negotiable on experience
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing and reviewing US/UK tax returns for a portfolio of private clients
- Requesting and chasing tax information from clients and third parties
- Communicating with clients to explain positions taken on tax returns, payment instructions, etc
- Involvement in obtaining new clients, attendance at initial client meetings
- Participating in marketing activity
- Demonstrating technical knowledge in US and/or UK tax law applicable to grade
- Ensuring high level of service to clients and colleagues
- Completing US bank account forms, W8BENs, filing extensions etc.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned by the Manager
- Ideally completed 2 US/UK Tax seasons
- Keen eye for detail
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Enrolled Agent/CPA/ATT/CTA/ICAEW/ACCA qualified or part-qualified (desirable)
- Familiar with CCH Pro System and CCH Central tax preparation programs
- Remain approachable to members of staff and work well as part of a team, sharing knowledge and experience
The interview process will include an initial zoom conversation, followed by a face-to-face formal interview.
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.