US and UK Dual Handling Tax Manager
Up to £70,000
- Are you a US and UK Dual Handling Tax Manager ready to take a step up?
- Would you like to work in a specialist accountancy firm who is the leader in this area?
- Would you like to work in a firm where flexible working actually is a reality?
What's great about this role?
- Flexible working is offered with core hours from 10 - 4.30.
- All employees have their own board representative to focus on their welfare and progression.
- There are no "big egos" here, teams work collaboratively and share knowledge.
- Managing a portfolio of US/ UK clients ensuring they receive a high level of service
- Identifying and attracting new business opportunities
- Supporting and guiding junior team members.
What you'll need to succeed
- It is essential you are an Enrolled Agent or a US Chartered Public Accountant
- It is desirable that you hold the ATT, CTA or are willing to work towards it.
- Prior experience in a Dual Handling tax position at Assistant Manager level.
To apply please send your CV to Emma at email@example.com or call Emma on 02072696325
Know anyone looking for a new role? We are offering £250 vouchers for the store of your choice for any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing professionals referred to us that we successfully find a new job for in the next 12 months, either within Pro-Group or elsewhere. Please call or email me for further details click here.