City of London, London
10 months ago
US and UK Dual Handling Tax Manager
Up to £70,000
- Are you a US and UK Dual Handling Tax Manager ready to take a step up?
- Would you like to work in a specialist accountancy firm who is the leader in this area?
- Would you like to work in a firm where flexible working actually is a reality?
What's great about this role?
- Flexible working is offered with core hours from 10 - 4.30.
- All employees have their own board representative to focus on their welfare and progression.
- There are no "big egos" here, teams work collaboratively and share knowledge.
- Managing a portfolio of US/ UK clients ensuring they receive a high level of service
- Identifying and attracting new business opportunities
- Supporting and guiding junior team members.
What you'll need to succeed
- It is essential you are an Enrolled Agent or a US Chartered Public Accountant
- It is desirable that you hold the ATT, CTA or are willing to work towards it.
- Prior experience in a Dual Handling tax position at Assistant Manager level.
To apply please send your CV to Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 02072696325
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.