£30000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
US and UK Tax Associate
Up to £35,000
My clients are a dynamic fast-paced tax accounting practice experiencing rapid growth and looking for driven individuals to be part of the team, helping to deliver world class proactive client service.
Based in London, they give ambitious individuals the opportunity to gain US and UK tax experience from industry experts and from a varied, diverse client base.
They provide a supportive culture for personal development and encourage individuals to develop their technical skills through formal training and client experience, their communication skills through coach-led collaborative workshops and a platform to build their own industry networks. Career progression is encouraged, clear and achievable in the firm.
- Prepare basic tax returns and works with Senior Associates and Managers to learn to prepare more complex returns
- Gather data for correspondence to clients and tax authorities
- Use initiative to learn technical solutions and deliverables for clients
- Learn workpaper documentation
- Manage time well and understand budgets
- Become proficient in the company's software tools
- Attend client meetings with senior members of the team
- Attend industry events with senior members of the team
- 1-2 years US and UK (dual handler) individual tax experience; or US only individual tax experience; or US corporate tax experience with a Big 4 or boutique firm serving international clients
- A US CPA or Enrolled Agent, or studying to be a US CPA, Enrolled Agent or ATT
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and works well under pressure
- Ability to work in the UK
- Fluent written and spoken English. Other languages a plus.
They offer a highly competitive remuneration package, including a discretionary bonus structure, private medical insurance, company pension plan, life assurance, etc.
The firm provides tax advice, planning, and compliance services for individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts and estates, subject to the US tax system, wherever they may live or operate in the world.
A well-established firm, they have offices in London, Zurich and Geneva with clients in more than 30 countries. Their strong, multilingual team of US tax accountants, UK tax accountants and US attorneys bring together expertise from the Big 4 accounting firms and Fortune 500 companies.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Laura on 02072696317.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.