Pro-Legal are working closely with this impressive US Law Firm, who are looking for a dual qualified (US and UK) M&A Lawyer to join their leading Corporate team. This US Law Firm has a long and distinguished history of providing in-depth market knowledge supported by an extensive international network.
Why you should work here as a Corporate M&A Associate?
- You will be working for a market-leading Firm, alongside well-renowned Partners;
- A broad scope of work with a heavy element of cross-broader transactions;
- You will be working across both US and UK matters at the forefront of the legal market;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on offering a high level of client contact and responsibility, even at the junior level;
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- The opportunity to work closely with other practice areas including Antitrust, Tax, Finance, Capital markets, among others;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a Corporate M&A Associate?
- Dual qualified solicitor (UK and US);
- 2-5 years post-qualification experience at a large City law firm but our client will accept applicants outside of this level;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Corporate Practice, specifically Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious Corporate M&A Associate looking for a clear path to progression, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.