£250.00 - £400 per day
7 months ago
USAID Finance and Audit Consultant: 3 months, £250 - 400 per day
For a global NGO, we're recruiting a Finance and Audit Consultant to work on the current and historic USAID portfolio including the 2019 audit, 2019 NICRA calculation, financial close-out within Sun Systems, submission of final reports to USAID and audit submissions in prior years. This is a dynamic and exciting 3-month project to be completed with the cessation of USAID funding and one remaining USAID contract under implementation.
- Computation of the 2019 negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement (NICRA)
- Production of the 2019 Fund Accountability Statement
- Administer and close the 2019 Head Office audit for USAID
- Clear balance sheet for all USAID funded and back funded projects
- Ensure expenditure and indirect cost recovery in Sun Systems to mirror donor reports
- Revise and submit financial reports for closed projects upon approval of prior NICRA rates and settlement of audit disallowances
- Reconciliation of several historic project codes in Sun Systems
- Monitor the USAID on-going items list and assist in closing out pending issues
- Business partner the Global Programmes Unit regarding operational aspects of USAID projects
- CCAB qualified with deep experience working with USAID projects
- Experience of Sun Systems
- International NGO experience
- Considerable Charity SORP experience
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.