Reading Based VAT Associate Director to head up the Thames Valley
A Top 20 firm in Reading which I have made multiple placements this year with is recruiting an experienced and engaging VAT Associate Director.
Operating as a national unit, this VAT team require an experienced VAT associate Director to be the eyes and ears across the Thames Valley, working closely with the local Partner.
With a focus on property and construction, FS, manufacturing and retail, this is a highly autonomous role and you will be required to go out to market, winning and delivering work, with junior resources to assist you
Three top reasons to consider this Firm:
- They believe in rewarding and promoting meritocratically, and you will see yourself succeeding far more swiftly here, with a very attractive remuneration
- Autonomy in the local market
- Fast-growing team
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Qualified (CTA and / or ACA or equivalent)
- Demonstrable tax compliance and advisory experience in a similar environment
- Be confident, engaging and enthusiastic in a personal and professional approach
To explore this role, contact Ashleigh Polakiewicz, 020 7269 6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.