Up to £55,000
- Are you looking for a first step in-house?
- Are you part-qualified and want to finish your studies in-house?
- Do you want to broaden your indirect tax experience into a mixed tax role?
What's great about this role?
- Join a vibrant and growing finance function
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders within finance and wider commercial teams
- An environment where you can develop and learn from experienced tax professionals
As VAT Accountant you will be involved in;
- Responsibility for VAT, Intrastat and EC sales across UK and parts of Europe
- Assisting advisors with preparation of tax returns
- Working on corporate tax and transfer pricing issues
- Assisting with ad-hoc tax queries from the business
What do the team think?
"The people are friendly, open and accommodating. A real family feel"
"The team is supportive and from a culture perspective, great work/life balance"
As VAT Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified or part-qualified in tax or accountancy
- Solid VAT experience
- Confident, an eye for detail and happy dealing with large volumes of work
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.