Up to £45,000
- Are you looking for a first step in-house?
- Are you looking for a role offering support for study?
- Do you want an international tax role?
What's great about this role?
- Great opportunity to develop and learn within indirect taxes
- Join a successful, global business with exciting future plans
- Fun and fast paced working environment where no 2 days are the same
As VAT Analyst you will be involved in;
- Preparing and submitting EMEA VAT returns
- Optimizing and streamlining process
- Assisting the Indirect Tax Director with indirect tax related projects#
- Liaising with external advisors and local accounting teams
What do the team think?
"A great place to work, have opportunity to grow and learn new things, new skills and experience."
"Progressive work environment. Well-rounded workforce. Plenty of opportunities"
As VAT Analyst you will be;
- Fully or part-qualified in tax or accountancy
- VAT experience beneficial
- Numerate, autonomous and good attention to detail
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org