£35000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
Up to £40,000
- Are you looking for an in-house move?
- Do you want to lead of UK VAT issues?
- Do you want to work in a supportive team?
What is great about this role?
- A market leading company continuing to grow in a difficult economic climate
- A newly created role to make your own that will evolve over time
- Flexible, supportive and friendly work environment
As VAT Analyst you will be involved in;
- Monthly Group VAT and intrastat returns
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Advising business on VAT queries
- Drive tax process improvements
What do the team think?
"A fun and openly communicative team within a progressive environment"
"Approachable and friendly management, supportive and very organised"
As VAT Analyst you will be;
- Fully or part-qualified in tax or accountancy
- In-depth UK indirect tax knowledge
- Organised, proactive and a good communicator
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.