£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Up to £45,000
- Are you keen on an in-house move?
- Are you interested in remote working?
- Do you want to join a high-achieving team?
What is great about this role?
- Become a key part of the Group Tax team working with other indirect tax professionals
- VAT is of a high profile within the business
- The opportunity to work remotely
As VAT Analyst you will be involved in;
- Review of VAT and Intrastat returns ensuring compliance
- Working with VAT Manager to improve and streamline processes
- Involvement in other areas of tax such as corporate tax and PAYE
- Ad-hoc project regarding new VAT and post Brexit legislation
What do the team think?
"Flexible company that provides great job security. Clear and established structure"
"Plenty of development opportunities to ensure you are well-trained and able to continue achieving"
As VAT Analyst you will be;
- Fully or part-qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong UK VAT knowledge
- Strong communicator, pro-active approach and commercial
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.