- Do you want a role offering a mix of advisory and compliance work?
- Do you want more exposure to FTSE 100 clients?
- Do you want more autonomy in your role within a supportive environment?
An opportunity has arisen within a Top 10 firm to join their successful VAT team as an Assistant Manager.
- Deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients
- Assist directors and partners in management of team
- Actively seek and inform partner about any potential opportunities
- Day to day compliance affairs of clients and involved with related advisory matters
- Project delivery
- Liaise with HMRC
- Identify risk and technical matters
- Train junior members of staff
The successful candidate will:
- Be CTA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Have started to gain staff management experience
- Tax compliance experience
- Some advisory experience preferable but not essential
- Previous client exposure and ability to manage a small client portfolio
- Business development experience and seeking opportunities in the market
- Post-qualified experience
- Exposure to clients from day one
- Huge company growth
- Client base includes mostly FTSE 100 - 350 companies
- Generously advisory focused role
- Supportive and social working environment in an open plan office
If this sounds like a suitable role for yourself, then please get in touch with Laura now: 0207 269 6317 / email@example.com