VAT Assistant Manager
Up to £50,000
- Do you want a role offering a mix of advisory and compliance work?
- Do you want more exposure to enviable clients?
- Do you want more autonomy in your role within a supportive environment?
An opportunity has arisen within an established firm to join their successful VAT team as an Assistant Manager.
- Deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients
- Assist directors and partners in management of team
- Actively seek and inform partner about any potential opportunities
- Day to day compliance affairs of clients and involved with related advisory matters
- Project delivery
- Liaise with HMRC
- Identify risk and technical matters
- Train junior members of staff
The successful candidate will:
- Be CTA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Have started to gain staff management experience
- Tax compliance experience
- Some advisory experience preferable but not essential
- Previous client exposure and ability to manage a small client portfolio
- Business development experience and seeking opportunities in the market
- Post-qualified experience
- Exposure to clients from day one
- Huge company growth
- Client base interesting
- Generously advisory focused role
- Supportive and social working environment in an open plan office
If this sounds like a suitable role for yourself, then please get in touch with Laura now: 0207 269 6317 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.