VAT Assistant Manager - Edinburgh
Up to £48,000 + benefits
A VAT Assistant Manager role has just arisen in Edinburgh and it includes a generous salary and a myriad of benefits, and the option of four days in the office and not five. Have you got a strong knowledge of VAT and great technical skills, with ambition and motivation to rise the ranks of this firm? Then look no further!
Responsibilities as VAT Assistant Manager:
- Advising on a variety of matters from liability and transaction, dispute resolutions and VAT advisory
- Core client base includes some NFP charity work, a focus on corporate finance transactions within SME corporates, landed estates and privately-owned developers and house-builders
- Providing day to day advice for clients in person or written
- Taking responsibility for marketing projects, demonstrating enthusiasm for selling services to current clients and possible new clients
- Able to explain complex VAT issue to non-VAT specialists
What do you get?
- Generous and Flexible Holiday
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Pension plan
- Paid overtime
- Range of discounts: gym spa, home and travel insurance
So, what's next?
If this interests you and you'd like to know more, please contact me on:
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.