Indirect Tax Director - London - £90,000 - £100,000
Are you an Indirect Tax Senior Manager looking to take the next step up and become the go to VAT person?
This role is to provide timely and first class tax service to a broad range of corporate clients and provide advice to Partners and other employees in their work.
You will receive a competitive market salary with a wide range of benefits including:
- Discretionary bonus
- Commission for new work (10% ongoing)
- 28 days with the option to buy and sell holidays
- Pension contribution
- And many more
- Providing technical support and expertise on VAT & SDLT with a property bias
- Work with Partners to provide tax solutions to issues raised
- Correspond with clients and HM Revenue & Customs
- Develop strong client relationships, and in conjunction with the responsible Partner, liaising regularly with clients
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and legislation
- Any Ad hoc work including projects
- The emphasis of this role is going to be on property
- No portfolio of clients for you to manage, it is going to be entirely consultancy
What will you need?
For this Indirect Tax Director role, you will need to have had substantial VAT experience ideally with this being within a similar role. This individual should be CTA qualified or be able to demonstrate an equal level of experience.
For more information on this Indirect Tax Director, please get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org