£50000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
New Vacancy - VAT MANAGER - OXFORD
What is great about this firm:
- This forward-thinking firm welcome various flexible working arrangement ranging from part-time, flexible working and reduced hours contract
- Dynamic and established team
- Varied client portfolio
- Excellent career progression
VAT Manager Responsibilities
- Take a lead role in providing VAT Advisory Services directly to existing clients
- Undertake detailed planning and implementation of VAT work, ensuring the provision of an effective and cost driven service to clients is in line with budgets.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working VAT Manager to join a structured and established VAT team in Oxford.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call my direct line on
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.