VAT Senior Manager - London - up to £90,000
The VAT Senior Manager will be a senior member of the VAT group, responsible for assisting Partners in servicing clients. A significant part of the role will be business development of existing and new clients as well as potentially developing a specialist field of technical and/or sector knowledge and expertise.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client alongside the partner
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firm's criteria
- Regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners/Directors
- Responsible for the review and delivery for the final advice to clients, subject to sign off from Partners
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner, whilst exercising judgement within agrees parameters
- Maintain an in depth, up to date and knowledge of VAT issues
- Specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues
- Educated to degree level and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable post qualified experience
Contact Chris Barnett to learn more about the VAT Senior Manager team and the VAT team.
Tel: 020 7123 5059