VAT Manager - Birmingham
Up to £55,000
Want to work for an industry leading Top 10 Firm? Is it time to lead you own projects? Are you ready to make the leap into your new VAT role?
- Paid time off
- Performance based rewards - bonus's, salary increases, firm recognition
- Flexible work arrangements
- Wellness programs
- Career progression and development
- Study support
Some of your responsibilities as VAT Manager:
- Ensuring continuous high-quality standards are always met, for your team, the firm and your clients
- Guiding junior staff, guaranteeing they produce quality work during their researching and producing processes
- Winning new work with client's opportunities of yourself and for your team
- Act as first point of contact for your clients, and internal work
- Specialising in two areas of VAT and being your team's sector specialist in your areas, constantly leverage your expertise to generate external and internal opportunities
This position as VAT Manager can be full time or part time. They want you to have your life outside of work, so flexible working arrangements can be made for you.
You'll need to be CTA qualified or hold an equivalent qualification, with experience in advising clients both written and face to face. You should be confident in taking lead and driving projects forward, while managing a large portfolio of tax clients.
If this interests you and you'd like to know more please contact Josephine Redpath -
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.