East Midlands, England
£65000 - £70000 per annum
3 months ago
A Market Leader in the Transport and Logistics space are seeking to appoint a VAT Manager on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Tax Director, you will take the lead role in managing VAT requirements across the business for both the UK and Ireland.
Your role as VAT Manager
- Responsible for all VAT compliance across UK and Ireland whilst reviewing the processes and identifying risks and improvements
- Integrate best practice VAT processes from a recent acquisition
- Liaise and deal with VAT compliance/correspondences with tax authorities
- Be the "go to" person throughout the business for VAT questions, issues and projects
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/CTA/ATT qualified
- Extensive experience of indirect tax exposure at managerial level
- A strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to explain complex items in a simple manner having both good verbal and written communication skills
Please contact James Jefferson for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6368 or James.Jefferson@pro-tax.co.uk
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.