Up to £65,000
- Are you looking for an in-house role with a listed business?
- Do you want to join a highly successful company?
- Do you want to be the in-house tax subject matter expert?
What's great about this role?
- A fast paced international environment where you can channel and develop your skills
- A hands on approach to the group's UK indirect tax issues
- Working in a collaborative tax team allowing you to broaden your experience
As VAT Manager you will be involved in;
- Manage the day-to-day VAT issues for UK & Ireland
- VAT advisory
- Build and maintain tax control frameworks
- VAT related projects
What do the team think?
"Excellent company focused on personal and professional growth"
"Good work culture with the flexibility of working from home"
As VAT Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong UK VAT knowledge
- Autonomous, a confident and clear communicator
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com