£60000 - £70000 per annum
6 months ago
Up to £70,000
- Are you looking for a group role within a market leader?
- Does a newly created role interest you?
- Are you a VAT specialist keen on broadening your tax knowledge?
What's great about this role?
- A chance for a VAT specialist to broaden their experience to direct taxes and treasury amongst other business areas
- Pathway to become head of department within the next few years
- Great work/life balance and flexibility
As VAT Manager you will be involved in;
- Submission of VAT, PAYE and corporate tax returns
- Managing HMRC relationships
- Providing advice on new services, projects and M&A activity
- Assist on treasury activities
What do the team think?
"People focused. Great Benefits. Progressive organisation"
"Amazing company if you work hard. Very flexible for any movement across location/job roles"
As VAT Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- VAT specialist or experience with a range of direct & indirect taxes
- Autonomous, adaptable and good communicator
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.