Up to £70,000
- Are you looking for a group role within a market leader?
- Does a newly created role interest you?
- Are you a VAT specialist keen on broadening your tax knowledge?
What's great about this role?
- A chance for a VAT specialist to broaden their experience to direct taxes and treasury amongst other business areas
- Pathway to become head of department within the next few years
- Great work/life balance and flexibility
As VAT Manager you will be involved in;
- Submission of VAT, PAYE and corporate tax returns
- Managing HMRC relationships
- Providing advice on new services, projects and M&A activity
- Assist on treasury activities
What do the team think?
"People focused. Great Benefits. Progressive organisation"
"Amazing company if you work hard. Very flexible for any movement across location/job roles"
As VAT Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- VAT specialist or experience with a range of direct & indirect taxes
- Autonomous, adaptable and good communicator
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org