Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000 - £70000 per annum
6 months ago
Up to £70,000
- Are you looking to broaden your VAT experience to EU jurisdictions?
- Are you an ambitious individual keen to join a global organisation?
- Do you want to lead on VAT and mentor junior members of the team?
What's great about this role?
- The subject matter expert for Europe and overseeing development of junior VAT member
- Flexible working hours and home working available
- Working for one of the market-leading business' in its industry
As VAT Manager you will be involved in;
- Responsible for Group VAT filings across UK and Europe region
- Develop and improve VAT controls and processes
- M&A advisory from an indirect tax input
- Support wider business on VAT queries
What do the team think?
"There is a great atmosphere and work-life balance"
"The work-life balance is very good, and the benefits are superb"
As VAT Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- VAT experience ideally from a multinational business
- Ambitious, innovative and autonomous
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.