£55000 - £65000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
about 2 months ago
VAT Manager - Oxford
Reputable firm - salary up to £65,000
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working
- Exposure to a wide range of clients across many industry sectors
- Welcoming & friendly team
- Regular company and team social events
- Modern, spacious office
- A wellbeing programme focusing on your physical and mental wellbeing
I'm looking to speak to VAT specialists with 3-4 years experience in a UK practice environment. Ideally you will have a tax qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CTA)
- To be actively responsible for all commercial aspects of VAT work undertaken and optimising financial outcomes.
- Leading and managing the firms VAT advisory services provided to both existing clients and on new assignments and projects
- To give clients confidence with their VAT systems by conducting in-depth reviews of their business tax systems to establish if their VAT is being dealt with thoroughly and accurately.
- To advise clients on a beneficial VAT structure to make sure payments are made on time and that the clients are compliant with legal regulations
- To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of indirect tax services to the client
- To contribute to the development of consultancy work and projects for the firm as a whole, cross selling to other departments and assist colleagues with general VAT advice to clients
- To review prepared VAT returns
- To plan and manage assignments ensuring these are completed to high standards and within budget
- To build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- To contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and networking to win new clients.
- To liaise and negotiate with HMRC on behalf of clients
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven, self-motivated individual who is looking to progress and develop their skills within a supportive, growing firm.
If this sounds of interest, please give me a call to discuss further on 0207 269 6337 or email email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.