£160000 - £250000 per annum
8 months ago
A reputable Top 10 accounting practice is looking to appoint a VAT Partner to the London team.
The opportunity comes as a result of succession planning and strategic growth plans, with a small portfolio to inherit and responsibility of the direction of the team.
To date, the firm have sustained significant growth year-on-year, and have introduced key Partners to lead their various service lines. VAT is no different. The firm have committed investment to the development of the offering, which is already considered a strong competitor to its peers in the market.
As a Partner, you'll have responsibility over:
- Proactive business development initiatives, actively identifying new opportunities for the business
- Development of your personal brand and network, and being a key point of contact for the firm
- Advice covering all aspects of the Indirect Tax framework
- Growth and management of the team; development of junior resource
- Cross-selling of the firms wider service lines
- Strategic direction of the growth of the Indirect tax business
Typically, client include FTSE 250 / 350 listed organisations, large private and international companies, and rapid-growth, start up businesses. The portfolio is sector agnostic, and as a result the ideal Partner would have experience working with businesses across the breadth of industry.
It's an ideal opportunity for a Big 4 Director or Top 10 Senior Director / Partner to join a successful firm, and leave your mark on the offering.
Get in touch for a discussion on the details: Chris@Prosero-Search.co.uk or 0207 123 5105