£58000 - £65000 per annum
3 days ago
30 July 2020
A renowned Firm in Oxford is seeking a VAT Senior Manager to lead their VAT advisory services.
- Lead role providing advisory services to clients and leading business development
- Fantastic progression
- Highly autonomous role
VAT Senior Manager Responsibilities:
- Take the lead role in providing VAT Advisory Services directly to existing clients
- Leading and collaboratively project managing client vat focused assignments across service teams.
- Contributing to the development of consultancy work/projects for the firm as a whole and cross-selling to other departments.
- Assisting colleagues with general VAT advice to clients - including input in respect of valued critical vat compliance services such as VAT registration and VAT returns.
- Actively responsible for all commercial aspects of vat work undertaken and optimising financial outcomes.
- Management of risk to the firm in respect of VAT issues
I'm looking to speak with experienced VAT professionals with experience in providing VAT advisory services to their clients.
My client is conducting telephone and skype interviews as of next week so please get in contact on 020 7269 6324or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.