VAT Senior - London - £30,000 - £40,000
You will be a member of an established team focusing on providing VAT services to a variety of industry sectors. You will need to be client-facing, show a willingness to work as part of a team, and be able to meet deadlines.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing a small compliance portfolio of clients
- Preparing advice and calculation for review by more senior staff
- Liaising with HMRC on queries raised by them
- Providing some VAT advisory services to Partners, clients and colleagues
- Preparation of VAT returns, applications for VAT registration and de-registration
What will you need?
- A willingness to study for a professional qualification is required; either CTA or ATT
- Relevant VAT experience is also required
- Previous experience of a professional services environment and dealing with HMRC would be an advantage, but not essential
Contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com