£60000 - £90000 per annum + a great package
about 1 month ago
VAT Senior Manager - London
- Want to work for a mid-tier practice that can offer you a clear route to Partner?
- Are you keen to work in a challenging but rewarding environment?
- Working with a varied client portfolio that can offer you some interesting complex VAT consulting work?
If so, I am keen to speak to you ASAP regarding this great opportunity!
We are working with a Mid-Tier practice who are keen to develop their established VAT offer further. Having recently recruited VAT talent within the team already they are keen to recruit an established VAT Senior Manager who has the chance to develop further to Director and beyond. This great role based in the heart of the City of London and are looking to pay between £60,000 to £90,000 per annum with some great benefits to match.
What's great about this client?
- Superb City location
- A career path that is mapped out based on objectives rather than time spent in post
- Flexible working which can include home working and working out a regional office on an ad hoc basis.
- Varied interesting client portfolio with some interesting high-level taxation project work
You will work closely with the Partners and ensure they develop the Indirect Tax offering. As VAT Senior Manager you will be a senior member of the Team, responsible for assisting the Partner and Director in servicing clients, directing Indirect Tax services and managing a small team. You will also manage a portfolio of clients in a variety of sectors, take day-to-day responsibility for the Indirect Tax team and play a pivotal role in the development of indirect tax business.
You will ideally
you'll have gained experience working within a professional services environment or working as a Tax Manager within an establish industry client
- you'll possess a working knowledge of UK corporate indirect tax legislation
- you'll have achieved your ACA/CTA qualification
A recent Glassdoor review
"A flexibility growing business that operates a smart working culture. Lots of investment in people. The company is very entrepreneurial with lots of opportunities"
My client is looking to interview for this role ASAP, so you will have to move quickly! Please contact me on Kevin Racher on 0204 549 9941 or email me email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.