VAT Senior Manager - London - £72,000 - £82,000
This Top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner managed business across the UK are looking for a VAT Senior Manager to effectively and promptly provide sound advice to clients in all areas of VAT and be a key figure in the VAT team.
The VAT area is the largest and fastest growing region of this practice and will need this VAT Senior Manager to join the team to assist them in achieving the strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
Why join this firm?
They offer in addition to a competitive salary a wide range of benefits which you can change as your priorities. They offer the usual benefits which include holidays, life assurance, private medical cover, excellent pension, employee assistance programme along with a range of flexible benefits for you to choose. These include:
- Local gym membership
- Company cars
- Critical illness insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Fantastic range of cash back and discounts
As VAT Senior Manager, your main roles will:
- Advise clients on VAT requirements
- Act as the central figure of VAT team, ensuring delivery of the team's work
- Manage and nurture the VAT team, provide practical advice to develop the junior team members
- Be the right hand person to the VAT Partner
The ideal VAT Senior will have:
- At least 5 years' experience of working within a practice environment
- Experience of advising OMB's on VAT matters
- Managed a portfolio of clients
- Commercial awareness
If you are keen to secure a progressive VAT Senior Manager role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm, then please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org