Worthing, West Sussex
£32000 - £40000 per annum + bonus & flexible working
4 months ago
VAT Senior - West Sussex - up to £40,000 + bonus + flexible working
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest and fastest growing tax advisory teams in the south east.
My client is looking for a highly motivated tax senior to work within the VAT team of their Tax Advisory Group. The position would suit a motivated dynamic individual who would like to specialise in VAT.
You will have been working within a tax or accountancy role for 2+ years and have a desire to specialise in VAT. You will likely be ATT or ACA/ACCA qualified/nearly qualified, having had exposure to a broad range of UK taxes including VAT. The role would also suit an individual that has been working within a dedicated VAT role. The successful candidate will be keen to study towards CTA.
Responsibilities would include:
- Preparing VAT returns for businesses with complex VAT affairs such and partial exemption or internal trade
- Drafting reports and letters of advice for review by the VAT managers
- Preparing calculations to support VAT advice
- Researching technical matters
- Liaising with clients and attending meetings with other team members
- Ad hoc VAT support for the firm's diverse client base
If you have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent teamwork and organisational skills, including monitoring timetables and budgets
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail
They can offer:
- A competitive market rate salary
- A generous study package
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Agile working hours and office space to allow you to have a good work life balance
- Paid overtime or take time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- Opportunity to join our Cash Plan scheme
- Lifestyle Hub which offers discounts for online and high street shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
If this opportunity is of interest please reach out to Maisie Horrell on 07855746366 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.