Valuations Manager - Top 6 Accountancy Practice
Up to £70,000 + bonus & benefits
Are you tired of a poor work-life balance in your current Valuations role?
Have you recently missed out on promotion in the Valuations space?
Do you want to work for a firm with fantastic deal flow and job security?
Upon joining the firm you will enjoy:
- A fantastic deal flow with live mandates to work on right away.
- Unrivalled support network, with some fantastic professionals to learn from and junior team to utilise.
- A clear progression path, with defined targets and route to Partner level ensuring clear goals.
- An entrepreneurial culture and an environment which facilitates innovation and forward-thinking.
The role requires you to:
- Work on leading Valuation projects from start to finish, whilst cross-selling other services.
- Build on and develop existing relationships, focusing on the longevity of those.
- Contribute to the development of junior members of staff, helping shape the department.
- Produce complex Financial Models for cross-sector firms, from scratch.
- Utilise diverse Valuation techniques on projects, showing significant experience in that area.
- Participate in Business Development work on an ad-hoc basis.
In order to apply, you should:
- Be ACA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Hold extensive experience in Valuations, in a similar environment.
- Be eligible to work in the UK (unfortunately no sponsorship is available at this stage).
- Be a motivated, self-starter who is ambitious.
- Hold significant experience in Financial Modelling from a Valuation perspective.
Get in touch with James Thompson on 0207 269 6365 or James.firstname.lastname@example.org now to apply. This role is in high demand and we expect the process to move very fast.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.