Tax Accountant - In-House
Berkshire - Up to £55,000
Looking to make the move in-house?
Want the choice to take on a new tax qualification?
Want exposure to other areas of tax?
I am working with an international automotive business who are looking for a Tax Accountant to join their collaborative finance team. Reporting to the Head of Tax, this role offers you the opportunity to utilise your current skill set whilst learning many new skills.
What's great about this company?
- Competitive salary
- Full study support if wanted
- Flexible working
- 1 - 2 days working from home
As Tax Accountant you will be responsible for;
- Preparing and submitting the quarterly VAT returns and working schedules
- Maintenance and reconciliation of VAT accounts and VAT balances
- Preparing and submitting Corporation Tax Returns and working schedules
- Being involved with business projects ensure business change is implemented in a tax compliant manner
- Acting in an advisory capacity to provide ad hoc support to the wider business
What will you need to succeed?
- Previous VAT experience
- Statutory accountants considered
- Experience with working with SAP is favourable
- Accounting qualification ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Part qualified candidates will be considered
What do employees say?
"Nice people, interesting work, nice offices, a 'team' feeling. Good training and development" - Current employee
"Really inclusive culture and accessible senior management" - Former employee
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact me on the below or apply today!
Telephone: 0207 269 63169