Community Fundraising Executive - £27,000, 12-Month Fixed Term Contract - South London
- Do you have notable community fundraising experience?
- Do you have a background in volunteer management?
- Would you like to work for an established medical health charity?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside an illustrious health charity who are seeking a Community Fundraising Executive on a 12-month fixed term maternity cover contract to support community fundraising activity through the charity's volunteer programme.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great brand
- Lovely offices
- Great work life balance
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Supporting the community fundraising team and identifying volunteering opportunities to increase income
- Managing the charity's trading activity, including product recommendations and selection
- Implementing an effective administration process that supports the community fundraising team
- Line managing a new Community Fundraising Assistant
- Working with the marketing and communications team to implement effective retention campaigns
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Relevant volunteer management experience or educated to degree level
- Community fundraising experience would be highly desirable
- Line management experience would be very appealing
- Fundraising database experience would be fitting (this charity uses Raisers Edge)
- An interest in working for an established medical health charity
If you are interested in applying for this interim Community Fundraising Executive role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.