Role: Workforce Transformation Advisor
Salary: Up to £50,000 + £5000 bonus upon passing probation
- Do you have OD and Recruitment experience?
- Do you want the freedom to work remotely?
- Do you want to work for a growing, ambitious organisation?
The role of Workforce Transformation Advisor:
Reporting into the Commercial Director, as Workforce Transformation Advisor, you will raise savings opportunities with Directors and work closely with the staffing team to reduce reliance on temporary resources through better management of rotas, tracking and encouraging substantive recruitment.
You'll encourage effective use of the available bank resource and maximise savings when agency resource is engaged, by negotiating agency rates and ensuring direct engagement is mandated. This role is to be conducted on site with the clients, improving existing processes with findings and recommendations to be presented to the Trust throughout.
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess a full UK driving license and the use of your own car. Typical duties of the role will include the following:
- Review and challenge trust activities with the aim of minimising the need for temporary vacancies - using actionable data as a catalyst.
- Conduct a full review of the rota/rostering process and suggest better ways of working to ensure gaps are filled by the most cost-effective resource
- Daily monitoring of temporary staffing bookings
- Weekly reporting to directors on inordinate costs
- Provide regular recommendations to the Trust on efficiency's and processes to improve the recruitment of temporary bank staff and reducing reliance on agency staff
- Work closely with the suppliers of agency staff to negotiate rates and close monitoring of these rates in comparison to the national guidelines.
- Drive down costs of agency staff by mandating direct engagement across the the organisation.
- Provide analytics through the use of the available data to identify key savings areas and make suitable recommendations on how these can be tackled and achieved.
- Demonstrate a clear initial reduction in agency reliance and spend to be presented back to directors and senior management.
- Hold key meetings where appropriate to address temporary staffing concerns and change in processes.
- Produce a full report on workforce efficiency's to encourage future savings upon conclusion of the project.
What's great about being a Workforce Transformation Advisor at this organisation?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Remote working
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Gym membership
- Shopping discounts
- Company away days
What you'll need to be successful as Workforce Transformation Advisor:
- Experience within a relevant environment desirable (recruitment, on site HR/recruitment, temporary staffing).
- Ability to produce and interpret management reports
- Professional consultative approach
- You will need to be able to challenge senior leaders as well as be challenged yourself.
- You will be influential, analytical and have experience of Recruitment/Resourcing/Workforce Management.
- Organisational Development experience
- Experience within HR environment within the Health sector
- Prior knowledge of Medical staffing management
What do current staff think?
"As it is an SME you really feel part of a network of other people rather than being a number. As we work with clients within the health sector there is the common goal of helping organisations which affect each of us outside of work. Overall a dynamic, great place to work!" - Current employee
This role is available for an immediate start. For further information, please contact Akhil.
0207 269 6353.
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.