£40000.00 - £44024.00 per annum
17 days ago
30 October 2021
Workload Planning and Data Manager | £40,000 - £44,000 + benefits | Permanent
For a University in London, we are recruiting a Workforce Planning and Data Manager on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Planning and BI, this role will develop, manage, and embed the workload allocation data system across the university. Managing an Assistant Analyst, this role will liaise with the 3rd party system provider and will partner with Faculties to embed system governance and processes to implement the entire workload planning processes effectively.
- Support the development and implementation of the academic workload management system
- Ensure the allocation system meets requirements and improve business processes
- Lead the deliver and training of staff on the allocation system
- Lead the design, development, testing and implementation of enhancements and governance of the workload planning and allocation system
- Liaise with 3rd party system provider and provide advice to Faculties and Schools in the management and use of the system
- Produce insight, reports and analysis to help decision-making throughout the year
- Experience of HE or University workload planning systems and data is highly desirable
- Experience of business analytics and providing management information (MI)
- Extensive experience of system administration and data management
- Strong ability in the analysis and presentation of data
- Experience of Simitive Academic Workload Allocation and Modelling (WAMS) desirable
- Experience with or ability to lead, coach and manage staff
- Excellent Excel, Dashboard and MI insight experience
- Resource allocation experience from other departments / sectors will be considered
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.