Up to £350 per day
about 2 months ago
Year End Financial Accountant | Interim | 4 - 6 Months | £350 (Umbrella) | London
On behalf of a large NGO, we are recruiting a Year End Financial Accountant delivery year-end accounting. This role will manage the year-end statutory financial reporting and Audit process including the preparation and review of schedules, preparation of the UK reporting pack, conversion of overseas reporting packs so that they are ready for Group consolidation, including financial statements disclosure notes and annual report. This role will also support Regional Offices with audit queries, ensuring they close on time and that the consolidated year end pack is prepared in a timely fashion.
- Manage and coordinate the year-end process, liaising with external Audit to ensure all queries are responded to
- Prepare all adjusting journals including revenue alignments for income recognition and produce and review accrual schedules
- Preparation of year-end schedules and preparation of the financial statements
- Intercompany review and consolidation; Grant reconciliation including both cash and commodities grants
- Schedules for deferred income and pensions; Adjustments of the SORP income and net assets
- Reconciliation of NetSuite data including Opening Balances, Fixed Assets and SORP Schedules
- Review and analysis of the unrealised gain on foreign exchange
- Propose and implement improvement on the balance sheet control and insights at Group level
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified with experience in Practice, Industry, or non-profit / charities
- Strong experience in working on complex year end audits
- Expert experience of preparing financial statements under SORP
- Proven experience in Group accounting and multi-currency
- Experience of managing year end accounts for international charities
- Financial accounting experience and reporting in complex, multi-entity organisations
- Ideally NetSuite and advanced Excel skills
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.