London - Top 10 Firm
Up to £47,000 + Benefits
Have you always wanted to work for a firm of accountants and auditors that has a massive international presence? Are you keen on complex work, clear progression and an excellent work life balance? My client could be the answer you have been looking for.
The department is responsible for preparing financial accounts for clients, varied in sector and ranging from SME's to large corporates, with a lot of the work being year-end statutory accounts needed before auditing, so a strong understanding of reporting standards (FRS 102/LLP SORP) is crucial.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, preparing and reviewing accounts as well as overseeing juniors/semi seniors within the team, and reporting into management and partners.
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally be ACA or ACCA qualified (Or newly qualified) and have a track record of working in an accounts focused role for a UK based accountancy firm.
- Excellent progression- This role is due to growth in the department
- A wide range of accounting assignments to ensure you are always doing different work
- Excellent work life balance, flexitime, work from home
- An international network that offers a lot of personal and professional development opportunities
- Market leading benefits and remuneration
- An outstanding staff retention rate due to looking after the firm's staff
- A sociable and fun team, and an environment that encourages innovation and creative thinking
- Central location, brand new offices and excellent transport links
If you are qualified and experienced as mentioned here and are keen to explore this opportunity in more detail, then get in touch today!
020 7269 6329
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR