Specialist accountancy practice
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
I am currently working for a modern boutique in North West London that are growing at an astounding rate who are now looking to add an experienced manager to the team.
The firm specialises in music and entertainment clients and has a portfolio of £0.5m to manage of household names in the industry.
To be considered you will be ACA or ACCA qualified with extensive experience of working in an account focused role for a UK based accountancy firm.
Portfolio and staff management experience will be crucial, but experience in the music and entertainment sectors isn't needed.
The benefits of working for this firm include (But are not limited to):
- Fast, clear progression to Partnership, with one of the firms current Partners progressing to equity in just 2 years from a Managers role.
- Attractive and fun client base
- Excellent work life balance
- Flexible working opportunities
- A dynamic team to manage
- Flexible benefits package that can be tailored for the right person
- Get involved in business development!
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest to you currently, then get in touch with Nick to find out more on 020 7269 6329 for a discreet discussion, or to be considered, send your CV to Nicholas.email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR