Top 10 - Central London
Up to £60,000 + Benefits
I am currently working for a Top 10 accountancy firm in the city of London that is keen to add a Manager to their sociable team in the Accounts department.
This firm is part of a massive international network and will open numerous doors in terms of opportunities to develop personally and professionally, and the retention rate for this firm in the city is outstanding due to really taking care of its staff.
- You must be ACA or ACCA qualified
- You must currently be managing a portfolio of clients (Circa £300k in fees minimum)
- You must be managing staff, reviewing accounts and assigning work
- Experience with FRS 102 accounts is crucial
- Recruitment involvement for the team would be highly desirable
- Experience with billing and real WIP management is required
- Excellent communication skills are crucial
The interview process will be 2 stages and include a case study, so candidates should be confident in their ability to review and comment on sets of accounts under pressure and in an interview environment.
This role would suit:
- An experienced accounting manager with a mid-tier firm, looking for a larger firm
- An Accounts Supervisor/Assistant Manager that is ready for the next step
- An Accounting Senior Manager with a small firm
- An Accounts Manager with a Top 10/20 firm that is keen on a better working environment
If you are experienced and qualified as mentioned here and keen to explore this opportunity in more depth, then call Nick for more information on 020 7269 6329, or to be considered send an up to date CV to Nicholas.email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR