Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior
Location - Central London
Salary - £25,000 - £28,000 + study support + benefits
- Are you studying towards obtaining your ACA/ACCA qualifications?
- Do you want to work for a friendly and supportive Top 50 accountancy practice?
This forward-thinking firm is a top choice for ambitious individuals looking to join a practice with fantastic opportunities for progression. The firm has been enjoying fast growth recently and they are urgently seeking a new Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior to join the team. They have recently modernised their offices and have one of the most advanced IT systems in the market. Forget about working long hours and take advantage of flexible working arrangements ensuring great work-life balance!
As an Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior you will be:
- Preparing management accounts and year end accounts
- Preparing statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Assisting in audit engagements
- Preparing VAT returns
- In close contact with clients ensuring long-term relationships are maintained
What you need to succeed in this Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior role:
- Have 12-24 months experience in a UK-based accountancy practice
- Be studying towards obtaining your ACA/ACCA qualifications
- Have experience in accounting software
- Have good technical knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Be commercially aware, proactive and able to make decisions quickly
If you want to join a friendly and supportive firm with structured career path, do not hesitate to get in touch. Interviews for this Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior are taking place next week! Please contact Nadia Atanasova 0207 269 6326 email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.