Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + study support
- Are you an ACA/ACCA part-qualified Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior looking to take your career to the next step?
- Do you want to work in a highly reputable Top 50 accountancy practice?
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for an Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior role in a forward-thinking firm. The team is highly supportive of new members and ensures they follow a structured training programme tailored on an individual level. From day one, you will be given the support you need to excel in your career with an assigned mentor who will train and develop your skills. This impressive practice has brand new offices and you would take advantage of the most advanced IT system in the market. Last but not least, everyone in the office is friendly and sociable and you can take part in numerous events throughout the year!
As an Accounts and Audit Senior you will be:
- Working on a split of 70% accounts and 30% audit assignments
- Working on a varied portfolio of clients with turnovers up to £100m
- Preparing a mixture of management and statutory accounts
- Assisting with or leading audit from planning to completion
- Supervising junior members of the Accounts and Audit team
To succeed within this Account and Audit Senior role you need to:
- Be newly ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge in accounts preparation and audit engagements
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of accounting software
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to be a part of a company with established name in the market and strong reputation. If you want to learn more details about this Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior role, do not hesitate to get in touch. Interviews are taking place ASAP.
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.