Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior - North London
Salary - £25,000 - £38,000 + study support
This is a great chance for a motivated ACA/ ACCA part-qualified professional to join a forward-thinking and progressive accountancy practice in North London.
As an Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior you will be:
- Preparing statutory accounts in line with UK GAAP, FRS102 and FRS105
- Involved in each phase of audit engagements for clients with various size
- Preparing managements accounts and cash flow forecasts
- Reviewing the work of junior members of the team
From the first day you start, you will join a friendly and enthusiastic office environment. The Accounts and Audit department is very supportive and offers formal, structured training as well as on the job training, to give you a good mixture of theoretical and practical knowledge for your remaining papers.
This is a firm which is dedicated to promoting from within, and you can benefit from fast career progression opportunities. They have invested in advanced IT systems, and offer bright and spacious offices to their employees.
To be considered for this Accounts and Audit Semi Senior role you need to:
- Studying towards your ACA/ACCA
- Have 12-24 months' experience in a UK based accountancy practice
- Have strong knowledge and experience with accounting software, including CCH, Xero, Sage. QuickBooks
- Have excellent communication skills
If you want to escape the busyness of Central London and join a reputable and fast progressing firm in North London, this is a great opportunity for you. Contact Nadia Atanasova today to get more information on the role.
0207 269 6326