Accounts and Audit Senior
Salary: up to £40,000 + benefits
- Do you want to join a Top 100 accountancy practice near your home?
- Would you like to be a part of a reputable firm with numerous opportunities for progression?
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for an Accounts and Audit Senior role in a fast-progressing practice, without the hassle of travelling into London. You will join a close-knit and friendly team which is supportive of your development and progression. You can work from home and enjoy flexible working hours to ensure work-life balance is a priority. Furthermore, the Accounts and Audit team work on a diverse and interesting client base from various industry sectors including estate agents, mobile home parks, car dealerships, recruitment consultants and more.
As an Accounts and Audit Senior you will be:
- Working on a split of 70% accounts and 30% audit assignments
- Working on a varied portfolio of clients with turnovers up to £200m
- Preparing a mixture of management and statutory accounts
- Assisting with or leading audit from planning to completion
- Supervising junior members of the Accounts and Audit team
To succeed within this Account and Audit Senior role you need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or a finalist
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice within the last 2 years
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge in accounts preparation and audit engagements
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of accounting software
This is a great opportunity to work in a firm with great reputation and established client base. If you want to learn more details about this Accounts and Audit senior role, do not hesitate to get in touch. Interviews are taking place ASAP.
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.