Accounts and Audit Senior
Location: West End, London
Salary: up to £48,000 + Fantastic benefits
- Would you like to be a part of a truly genuine learning environment within a Top 50 accountancy practice?
- Do you want to join an award-winning firm recognised internationally by awards and accolades?
What is great about this Accounts and Audit Senior role?
- Be a part of a close-knit team and friendly environment in which creativity, problem-solving and team work thrive
- Work on a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from owner managed businesses to large corporations
- Take part in numerous social events throughout the year, not limited to Christmas and Summer parties
- Enjoy fantastic benefits including 20 Days Holiday + 3-4 days at Christmas + Bank Holidays + TOIL, private medical insurance, season ticket loan and more
- Earn commission for introducing new clients and take part in the candidate referral scheme
As an Accounts and Audit Senior you will be:
- Leading client audit engagements from beginning to completion
- Supervising and reviewing the work of junior members of the team
- Preparing statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Functioning as a key point of contact for clients and proactively acting to foster long-term relationships with them
To succeed within this Accounts and Audit Senior role you need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have experience in a UK-based accountancy practice within the last 2 years
- Have excellent technical knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Be confident in interacting with stakeholders from various seniority levels
Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity! Interviews are being conducted next week! Contact NadiaAtanasova to get more information on this role.
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR