Accounts and Audit Senior
Location: Jubilee and Metropolitan Line
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000 + fantastic opportunities
- Would you like to join a well-established and highly reputable accountancy practice with over 80 years of experience?
- Do you want to have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients in the Media and Entertainment industry?
What is great about the Accounts and Audit Senior Role
- Fantastic exposure to clients including some of the biggest stars in the Film, Music and Theatre sectors
- Amazing progression opportunities and promote from within culture
- Work-life balance is a priority, no one stays after 5,30pm in the office
- Relaxed dress code, including dress down Friday
- Fun and friendly working environment with many sociable events throughout the year including Christmas party and Summer event day
As an Accounts and Audit, you will be:
- Working with a varied portfolio of clients from the Media and Entertainment, Charities, Retail, Manufacturing sectors with average turnover of £20m.
- Working in a role split 60% Audit and 40% Accounts
- Preparing statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Supervising small teams and reviewing the work of junior members
To succeed within this Accounts and Audit Senior role you need to:
- Be ACCA/ACA qualified
- Have a proven experience in professional UK-based accountancy practice environment
- Be able to lead audits from planning to completion
Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients My client is conducting interviews next week! Please contact Nadia Atanasova for further discussion 0207 269 6326 or email me email@example.com. I look forward to speaking to you!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR