Accounts and Audit Senior - Top 50 Firm - Central London
Salary - up to £48,000 + benefits
- Are you looking for outstanding progression within a unique and upbeat environment that gets you excited to go to work every day?
A dynamic role where you will get a hands-on experience with clients from diverse industries including media and entertainment, sports, telecommunication and travel industries. As the Accounts and Audit Senior, you will be leading audit engagements and preparing year-end accounts for clients with turnovers up to £100m.
You will be working within a small, close-knit team where you will be supervising semi-senior and junior members of the team and helping them throughout the audit process. You will be a key part of building relationships with clients and ensuring their expectations are continuously exceeded.
To succeed in this Accounts and Audit Senior role, you need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified with good pass rates
- Have experience within an accountancy practice environment
- Have strong Audit experience
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work independently as well as as a part of a team
- Demonstrate commercial awareness
The successful Accounts and Audit Senior will be offered excellent prospects for career progression. You will be working within a forward-thinking firm, which prides itself in providing amazing training and development for its employees.
The Accounts and Audit team is friendly to work with and often organises social events. If you want to join an enthusiastic and supportive team, where you can make friends, this will be the right move for you!
This impressive firm is urgently looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Accounts and Audit Senior to join their progressive team ASAP. To get further details on this role, do not hesitate to contact Nadia Atanasova
0207 269 6326