Corporate Audit Manager
- Are you an Audit Manager/ Assistant Manager looking for a fresh challenge?
- Would you like to work in a flexible role offering autonomy coupled with leadership?
- Do you want to work for one of the Top 10 UK accountancy practices with a global network?
This is a fantastic opportunity based in Cambridge for an experienced Auditor who is either currently at the Audit Manager level or perhaps at the Assistant Manager level ready for a step up. This is a supportive family friendly office who can offer flexible working arrangement in a social and outgoing team. Your client base will range from FTSE and AIM listed clients to SMEs. The client base will be predominantly locally based however there is the opportunity for international travel if so desired.
- Managing a team of qualified and part qualified audit staff
- Providing audit and assurance services to a portfolio worth c.£450k
- Use your experience to improve process and create best practice
- Maintain the companies high quality standards both in audit and service
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be ACA/ACCA qualified with post qualification experience
- Experienced in both portfolio and staff management
- Commercially minded and some BD experience would be beneficial
- A good management rapport to mentor the audit team
I am looking for an ambitious Audit Manager to join this growing team. Please get in touch for further details.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR