Accounts Manager - Amersham
Are you looking for a gratifying and varied role offering excellent work-life balance?
- Manage a portfolio of Owner Managed Businesses and Small Medium Enterprises who vary across a wide range of sectors including Property, Construction, Academies, Solicitors, and International Businesses.
- Client turnovers range with their largest clients up £80m and you will be reporting in line with FRS102
- Review and prepare statutory accounts, management accounts, and VAT returns,
- Supervise and train junior team members
- Due to a series of recent business wins, and future growth plans, there is no better time to join this innovative and ambitious firm!
If you are currently working in a UK based accountancy practice and are ACA or ACCA qualified, this could be your ideal move, so get in touch today!
If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to get stuck into an autonomous role for a thriving firm, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6317 for a discreet discussion
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR